Are you ready to have a shamrockin’ good time this St. Patrick’s Day? As you don your green attire and celebrate St. Patrick’s Day festivities, cheers with these five great beers recommended by Silver Eagle Beverages.
1. Freetail Brewing Co.’s Freetail Original: As luck would have it, this American Amber Ale is liquid gold and will inspire you to turn your dreams into a reality. Brewed with Pils, Munich, Vienna and Caramunich malts hand in hand with European and American hops, this tribute to fulfilling a dream will pique your enthusiasm for a new beginning.
2. St. Arnold Brewing Company’s Original Dry Cider: This saintly cider is a perfect choice for St. Patrick’s Day! This cider has a bright apple flavor and aroma with pear, citrus, and melon notes throughout. Mild acidity balances the flavors and a touch of sweetness delivers a refreshingly light but complex balance and clean, dry finish.
3. Karbach Brewing Company’s Hopadillo: Looking for a challenge this St. Patrick’s Day? Just a sip of this legendary IPA, will give you enough courage to face those mischievous leprechauns and find your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
4. Freetail Brewing Co.’s Soul Doubt: Need a brew that can kickstart your St. Patrick’s Day party? Then grab Freetail’s Soul Doubt which is designed to enlighten, enliven, and enrich your palate, as well as your soul, so you’ll be golden all day.
5. Breckenridge Brewery’s Nitro Irish Stout: With this beverage, you can keep the St. Patrick’s Day spirit alive year-round! Nitro Irish Stout is brewed with Irish malts and roasted barley to create distinguished flavors and notable dry character, while the nitrogen charge produces soft texture and a pillowy head that smooths every sip.